-->

TEST

Monday 16 September 2013

#2 Success story :- My journey from VIT to Taiwan

Mr. Alok Prakash,

B.Tech Biotechnology,

Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

International Internship Program Fellow, 

Taiwan International Graduate Program (2013),

Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan




My association with GBioFin began in 2012, sometime around its foundation was laid upon, 

and as it evolved by leaps and bounce, my knowledge about the scope in Biotechnology and the 

various programs offered in this course increased at the same rate. GBioFin has always been an 

informative and motivating organization for me to be focused on my goal. My Selection to the 

Taiwan International Graduate Program at Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, for my Summer 

Internship 2013 is a live example of the contribution of GBioFin to the Biotechnology students. 

I have been in regular touch with the GBioFin website and an active member of their group, 

through which I have always been updated about the various Summer Internship programs in 

India as well as abroad, which helped me to avail this opportunity. My dream came true by the 

effort of GBioFin. Thank You GBioFin.