-->

TEST

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Ankita Patel- Regional Head , Gujrat


Ankita Patel 
St. Xavier's College, Ahmadabad
Regional Head - Gujrat
I started to work for GBioFin as a student partner for my college, St. Xavier’s College, Ahmadabad. Today I am working as the Regional Head for Gujarat state, helping student partners in various colleges across the state. Every ounce of effort towards biotechnology through GBioFin had proved highly beneficial to many, and this fact motivated me to join and work for GBioFin. During my entire journey I found GBioFin to be very supportive in each and every aspect. Being the Regional Head, I have got a chance to develop skills such as leadership, marketing, brand building, network building etc. I have also enrolled for the GEIC (GBioFin Entrepreneurship and Innovation Certificate) course. It is highly informative as it covers all the topics starting from development of innovative idea to registration of company. Till now, the course has met all my expectations. While working for GBioFin I was offered unique opportunity to be in the editorial board for GBioFin’s national student oriented magazine BiotechRings. GBioFin has given me incredibly rewarding work experience. It has not only elevated my subject interest but has also helped me enhance my management skills. I heartily thank GBioFin for giving me endless opportunities and wish every GBioFin associate luck for their future.